GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE GRADUATE EDUCATION PROGRAM
- Produce effective school leaders, teachers, and high-level professionals in education and other services/fields who are technically skilled in Graduate Education.
- Stimulate research and extension capabilities to be able to use research results to help solve social problems.
- Increase competence of school administrators, and educational researchers in expressing their own ideas, honing desirable attitudes, developing personal disciplines and moral character.
- Promote critical and creative thinking and contribute to the advancement of knowledge and development of aesthetic and cultural values.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TEACHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Provide quality instruction to produce teachers with sufficient knowledge and skills necessary for immediate and gainful employment and to make them competent professionals;
- Expose students to varied learning activities and experiences that will enhance their critical thinking so that they will be able to do their work well;
- Involve students in research, extension, and production activities that will make them knowledgeable, useful and productive citizens;
- Instill in students values to make them better persons.
OBJECTIVES OF THE LABORATORY HIGH SCHOOL
- Provide training that will furnish the High School students with suitable knowledge, higher thinking skills and positive values which will prepare him for a desirable participation in an adult world.
- Maintain quality education and promote social activities to better prepare the students for active participation in his pursuit for further intellectual development in the tertiary level and for active participation in the world of work.
- Provide training that will enable the students to have a life-long and could compete globally.
Graduate Education Program
Master of Arts in Teaching major in:
Master of Arts in Education major in:
Bachelor of Elementary Education
Bachelor of Secondary Education major in:
Secondary Education Curriculum