S - trategically aims to become the center of excellence and development in the service area of NIPSC;
I - mprove the offering of the relevant technological programs; and
T - ransfer technological knowledge and skills to clienteles and stakeholders.
In pursuit of our VMGO, the School of Industrial Technology intends to have:
T - echnologically oriented professionals who would
E - nhance technology and competent technicians who would become
C - ompetitive skilled workers who are
H - ighly trained entrepreneurs that would
N - urture industry leaders to meet the
O - pportunities in the growth and development of small and medium industries in the service area.
The School of Industrial Technology aims to produce tehnologically-oriented professionals equipped with necessary knowledge, skills and desirable attitude and values.
- Prepare and train the students for appropriate competency standards by providing competent faculty, relevant curriculum, modern facilities and strong industry linkages;
- Enhance the acquisition of knowledge, skills and work ethics of students in preparing them to be entrepreneurs, practitioners and industry leaders;
- Provide quality and relevant academic and technological instruction necessary to the development for critical thinking;
- Expose students in hands-on learning experiences that will develop skills and work values needed for employment;
- Provide training for self-employment and entrepreneurship to promote creativity, innovativeness and productivity;
- Conduct research to improve classroom instruction and
- Provide extension and community services that enhance the transfer of knowledge and technology to the stakeholders and to the people in society.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in: