The Student and Auxiliary Services of the Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College is committed to provide support services to its students to enable them to achieve a balance and integrated development through coordinated programs and services that will complement their academic training.
- Provide services to facilitate the personal development of the student;
- Provide services to measure and evaluate students for admission and course placement;
- Coordinate and control activities involving registration, transfer and graduation;
- Promote student’s growth through a variety of student-directed programs and activities;
- Provide opportunities whereby students can practice what they learn in the classrooms, develop their talent and leadership qualities, and participate in wholesome social recreation and spiritual activities;
- Serve the information needs of the students through adequate library collections and holdings;
- Provide for the health and nutrition needs and services of students;